Thursday, December 30, 2010

What Are Some Good Games For Ti 84

GNJ.

If anyone is looking for resolutions for next year, here are a few originals by Jorge Luis Borges, Argentine writer (1899-1986):

If I could live my life over again.

In the next life would I try to make more mistakes
.
I would not want to be so perfect.
I would relax more.

I would be a little crazier than I've been there,
I would take a lot less things so seriously.
I would not live as healthy.
I would risk more, travel more, see
sunsets, more climbing, swimming in rivers
more.

I one of those smart people,
had spent every minute of their lives fruitful.
course I had moments of joy, but when I start
again could
I would try to have many more good moments.

If you know it yet: there
from those namely life,
only moments - do not forget the present.

If I could live again, I would go
from early spring to
until late autumn, barefoot.
And I would play more with children,
if I had the life ahead of me.
But see, I'm 85 years old and knows
that I will die soon.


Happy New Year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment