Sunday, December 19, 2010

Can Intercourse Cause Diverticulitis

blame only the number of snow

Thanks to many of the snow in the last Week has fallen from the sky, is our street here has become so slippery and narrow that I do not trust myself more driving. So I was housebound, although I still had a few urgent things need to get for Christmas. Instead, I've already packed the first gifts, have scraped the ice from the garage door, always poured the snow from the trees and shrubs and I have put up a second blog. I know, I know, now is not the right level at all time for a flea market , everyone has something to do completely different, but I had great fun there and once started, are still many many more things to follow there. Maybe you have some point to look at him like you, and if you see what your heart desires, please write me a short message.
I try a vest now until Christmas fertigzustricken, the detail makes me still plenty of headaches, many of these calculation is simply not for me. (And I was in the art a century ago in the school even really good)
I wish you a nice cozy fourth Advent!


The last week brought a lot of new snow. Every morning and every evening we had to shovel and our tiny road was and still is so very slippery that I now do not dare to drive to town by myself. This meant I had to stay at home all the week, instead of buying the last gifts, so I wrapped hopefully prettily the gifts I already bought, feeded the birds, scratched the ice from the garage door and opened a second blog. Of course, I know that this isn´t the best time of year to open a fleamarket , but I had so much fun in doing it and once started to select the items for it there is now no end in sight. I am sure that there are many more items to follow. If you, one day, will be so kind to have a look there and see something you would really love to own, then simply send a message to me, please. I have written the fleamarket-blog only in German, because the shipping costs from Germany might be high for heavy books, but I also would love to send them outside of my own country.
In the meantime I try to finish a slip-over for Christmas, the neckband is quite difficulty for me to do, but there are still some days left to the 24th and I hope I could manage it in time.
Have a nice and cozy 4th Advent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment