Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sony Dvp Sr200p Dvd Player Unlock Region

Sunday afternoon in Advent

Like every year I come just before Christmas, the best ideas for homemade gifts. And like every year there are people who love an almost 5 minutes before the big day only reveal what they would like from me, of course, handmade. But such a small fine cap would still be created. What do you think?
I then wish you with glowing needles, a beruhigenden Tässchen Melissentee und der Hoffnung, daß es bei Euch schon etwas entspannter zugeht, einen schönen winterlichen 3. Advent!

Like nearly every year the best ideas for handmade Christmas gifts occur to me when it´s much too late to even start them. And also like nearly every year some dear friends or family members are telling me just 5 minutes before the big day what they really really would love me to make for them. But a fine little hat like Kat , well, I think this is managable for me, don´t you think, too?
So with hot needles, a calming cup of tea and the hope that your pre-Christmas time is already much more relaxed, I am wishing you a wonderful 3rd Advent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment